- Assistance in locating individual and couples counselors with experience in grief and child/baby loss support
- Assistance in locating available support groups
- Assistance in locating appropriate medical providers
- Online resources and support lists
- Small but growing lending library of books related to grief, child/baby loss, trauma, anxiety, etc.
- Coordinating with local medical providers to provide wrap-around services
We are currently building relationships with various providers (medical and mental health) in the area to ensure that we have the best, most up-to-date information and resources available.
Future Planned Services
- In-house therapists who specialize in grief and child/baby loss
- Variety of support groups facilitated by both professional counselors and/or peers
- Increasing and comprehensive lending library
- Drop in hours to ask questions or talk or simply be in a comfortable “home away from home” space when you just need to get out of the house but not “put on a happy face.”
- Yoga classes for grief/trauma
- Art classes and creative space to use
- Meditation/Quiet room
- Workshops and training for family/friend and/or professionals around grief and providing grief support
- Information and education materials on a variety of related subjects (grief, trauma, anxiety, supporting family/friends, mental health, medical concerns, infertility, pregnancy/parenting after loss, postpartum concerns, body image, bereavement/FMLA legalities, funeral/memorial resources, and more)
- Memorial Garden/Wall
- Annual Walk to Remember or Candle lighting event
If you have suggestions or resources that you know about or would like to see available, please let us know!